Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Friday, February 27, 2009

The road less taken

Who will be the one I'll think of first
to share my troubles with when I'm down,
to tell me her daily quirks & routines,
& to enjoy the fruits of my hard work?

This one person,
the source of much joy & pain,
the origin of many desires & thoughts,
torturous it may be, & I've tried to let go, but to no avail,
remains the motivation for me to excel.

Whenever I've problems which she knew of,
she'd initiate a chat or write me a message,
to which I'm happy & grateful to have such a friend,
but in her outstretched hand I found only bits and scraps,
never enough to fill my almost-empty soul.

Life's such a dilemma,
pining for her care & concern,
but when she does, albeit only sparingly,
I asked myself if it was better not hearing from her at all,
as it only brought further pain with no solutions.

Dejected, I trod forward indecisively,
Not knowing where the path leads ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home