Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Saturday, February 07, 2009

iStress!!

Dilemma dilemma!

Can't make up my mind on which ipod speaker to buy: this, or this ......

Review for the former seems pretty ok but it lacks the function of the latter (FM radio, etc). It looks more stylish than the first one too, don't u guys think??

Don't have a lot of option coz I wanna keep it under 200 bucks haha. Already used up most of the cash from CNY in registering my new trading company, so gotta be prudent or I won't be able to go on trips later this year!

Travel plans for this year (if everything goes smoothly):

February 3rd week: KL & Penang (Planned Biz trip)
April, May, or June: Jakarta + Surabaya + Bandung (Planned Biz trip)
June or July (probable): incentive trip to HK if drinks business goes well
September: Melbourne + Sydney!!!
October or November: Athens (Planned Biz trip)

that about sums up my plans for this year. There will be small trips to other cities at indo if situation calls for it, but they should be pretty short ones even if it does happen.

Can't wait to drop by at Melb and the visit to Athens end of the year! Gonna work hard for those much awaited hols!!

P.S. leave me comments & help me decide which speaker I shld get or I'll never end up gettin' one =)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger dee said…

    Altec Lansing T612 Digital Speaker System for iPhone. I know u wanna save, BUT this is gonna be urs for a while, so might as well get a better one and wait a bit to get some more moolah!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home