Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hello everyone! Yes I'm still alive =) Haven't been posting anything recently because there hasn't been any exciting new stuff to share. This month business is pretty quiet as customers pulled back their orders and postponed it to January 2009, so I have a lot of free time on my hands. Cousins are back from US for holiday, and today we're gonna try creating a banana walnut cake for x'mas, so hopefully it works out =)

I've been watching plenty of HK drama recently, and one that has really impressed me is Heart Of Greed. You guys can check it out online on Mysoju.com (under the HK drama section). English subtitles provided for those who don't understand canto! It's a great series that won the 2007 best HK drama award, and with many of its actors & actresses garnering acting awards too! Check out Moses Chan's and Linda Chung's performance in it! Really liked their performance as they carried me through the ups & downs of their intertwining lives.

Apart from that, I've travelled to both Medan and Penang on business trips recently. Everything is almost close to conclusion, but I shall wait till it's formally concluded before making the announcement here. That's 2 of my top projects next year, and I'm gonna be working hard on those! Merry X'mas everyone, and hope you guys have a wonderful X'mas eve!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home