Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Friday, October 03, 2008

Depression (Merriam- Webster Online Dictionary):
Main Entry: de·pres·sion
Pronunciation: \di-ˈpre-shən, dē-\
Function: noun
Date: 14th century

dejection (2):

'a psychoneurotic or psychotic disorder marked especially by sadness, inactivity, difficulty in thinking and concentration, a significant increase or decrease in appetite and time spent sleeping (CHECK), feelings of dejection and hopelessness (CHECK), and sometimes suicidal tendencies c (1): a reduction in activity, amount, quality, or force (2): a lowering of vitality or functional activity (CHECK)'

So I tick quite a few boxes in the definitions of the feared 'D' word... Does that mean I'm on the verge of sinking into one, or are they just random symptoms for anyone having an off day?

Too many things not going my way recently.... Actually nothing has ever gone right for me before. Lost my freedom ever since I came back, & on top of that I also had many personal problems related to work and family. I don't even know if I'm depressed anymore, coz it seems this is the permanent state I've been in since .... I can't even remember when. That's definitely a bad sign....

Nevertheless, I'm not gonna be passive and let it control me. I'm going to bounce back STRONGER than ever

1 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger dee said…

    hey dude... the grass is always greener on the other side.. yeah, always seem so in melb hey! =) Hope u keep tight. And maybe some birds nest can help sooth ur soul. hhee..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home