Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

More... & more sytycd!

Can't get enough of these talented dancers! Season 3 has to be the BEST so far as there are so many potential winners! I know I definitely won't qualify as a technical judge for the contestants, BUT I definitely know entertainment when I see one!

Here's another of my favourites: Sarah Von Gillern (Bgirl who's also the most versatile in the show! Did I mention she's HOT too?)

Sarah & Neil Disco (THE ABSOLUTE BEST Disco routine so far in 3 seasons! Check out Neil's CRAZY backflips!)



Sarah & Pasha West Coast Swing (Coached by the American swing king, Benji Schwimmer, who's 'coincidentally' the winner of season 2 as well =)



While Sarah's & Pasha's was pretty good, check out the REAL DEAL (Benji & Heidi's West Coast Swing!) below:



Now onto Neil Haskell. He's the most technically gifted in season 3 without a doubt! & add great play-acting to his long list of talents too!

Neil & Lauren Hip Hop



Neil & Lauren Contemporary by Mia Michaels (Emmy winning choreographer)



Next, the Russian Sex-appppeeeaalll, as Nigel likes to call it, Pasha Kovalev! Christened the best Russian HeepHop dancer in the show, he was certainly one of the favourites early on. Somehow sytycd always managed to find a really hot Russian hunk to be in its show every single season, which obviously doesn't harm the TV ratings!

Pasha & Lacey Hip Hop (mannequin routine)


Neil & Lauren

Pasha & Lacey Smooth Waltz (expect this to be REALLY GOOD coz both are acclaimed ballroom experts!)



Pasha & Lauren Transformer!



All right that's all for now! Enjoy and hope all of you like it! These guys are awesome, & that's all I can say coz I'm still trying to pick up my gaping jaw from the floor after witnessing their talents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home