Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Monday, October 27, 2008

Rythm Of Life

My classification of anything in my surrounding area (in all aspects) is really simple: either I'm 100% sure, or anything below that threshold goes into the 'uncertain' bin. Admittedly, there would be very few things that I can put in the former, as those are the stuff that I believe would be able to stand the test of time, distance, & yeah basically anything that's put forward to it. It's a long process to move from the uncertainty to 'yeah, I know s/he will bail me out if I'm ever in trouble, NO doubts whatsoever, & obviously I feel the same abt it too' , so once I feel confident that I can lock it on, it's supposed to be as secure as a mountain. Supposed to be, anyway.....


It's definitely the comfort zone I thought I can lean on in times of trouble, & when the trouble is within the comfort zone itself, suddenly whatever order that was established had suddenly vanished. For me the idea of establishing close relationship would be celebrating the achievements of each other, while at the same time to be there to support each other in times of trouble. The basis of all this would be mutual respect, and learning to respect other people's achievements in their respective fields, while not looking to glorify your own.

The wall of trust was breached because the base of respect wasn't there, and truly, if it isn't repaired in time, even the slightest prodding would make it collapse next time, let alone the storms and gales that are forthcoming....


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home