Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I hate the days of sitting idle and not be rushing over things, but there's only so much to do nowadays...

I've been contemplating taking a programming course for a while coz I've quite a lot of free time on my hands now. Stories of how Iphone program developers made their names (& big bucks!) really inspired me to learn it, coz with a little creativity it just might change someone's life forever. It's definitely not the next Google or Dell, which were also started from a dorm bedroom and basement garage respectively, but it would definitely help in contributing to the passive income.

ok shall pick up some brochures on where I could learn all these skills, or maybe I'll just start with the dummy book for programming first =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home