Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Last year I was the aspiring young businessman/opportunist who thinks he has got the world under his feet, and looking to expand his ventures far & wide into different fields.

This year that wall of impenetratable optimism and enthusiasm has slowly been eroded by the surge from the effect of economic crisis. Cancelled long term orders mounted through the roof, and yet the cost prices have kept on increasing due to crazy buyers from Taiwan and Japan who kept on offering producers ever more money in the declining economy.

Hard times call for changes to be made, and the time may have come for me too. There's opportunity abound if I return to Indo, but yet I'm still mulling over the decision as I'll lose my Singapore PR status if I really do that. Better to be a successful businessman back home and make a comeback later, rather than sticking in a holed pit right? With the world economy not expected to recover within 2 years time, maybe it's time to start anew at indo and then revisit it in a a few years to come...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home