Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

........

No words could describe how I felt this morning..

I really thought we are good friends, even though we haven't known each other for that long at all. When you asked me out for the 1st time, for some reason I wouldn't mention here, I really thought I've found someone special, someone whom I could talk to other than my family and few close friends overseas.

You guided me through my own labyrinth, lighting my path towards finding my real self, which has almost been lost for good. I remember you said to me once, 'whenever you feel the need for someone to validate your existence, I will be here..'. That sentence from you has led me to believe in my own life again, when I was seriously questioning the meaning of it all.

I haven't heard from you for a long time, & I wonder why. I know you are busy with your stuff there, and that you are leading a life that I don't feature in currently. Interested in your life would be an understatement to how I feel now, because I really want to get involved in it again.

If you know who YOU are, PLEASE, PLEASE let me know how you are doing there. I know it's selfish of me, but only YOU ALONE could help me erase my shadow of doubt this time. I really don't want to think that I've again made the wrong 'investment', someone who I shouldn't even be putting my 'resources' into in the first place, because I've done that too many times...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home