Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

I want to believe that I can

Taking a break from packin'. It's such a b**ch! Browsed through my personal writing collections and noticed a few that hasn't been posted up yet. This must have been written when I was feelin' sh*tty:

I want to believe I can, but with each passing experience I start to feel more and more pessimistic.

I want to feel loved, but with each passing second now I’m deleting more & more favourite moments from my mind.

I want to believe in them, but I haven’t received any indications that they actually care when it really matters.

I have so many words to say, but yet I have always not been given the chance to express it.

I show appreciation for other people, & I expect to be appreciated in return.

I have all the money I need (this doesn’t mean I’m a rich spoiled brat!), but I can never satisfy the one thing I have lacked from my childhood.

I am willing to trade my wealth (= the few pennies left in my pocket) to gain a few bosom buddies, but not everyone thinks the same way as I do.

I have too many thoughts, and the number of the negatives always seems to overwhelm the positives.

*New* I still have so many things to pack, & I don't even feel like moving anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home