Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Friday, February 24, 2006

Top 10 summer highlights

With the summer almost officially over now, it's time to reflect back to the good times spent with my faithful summer buds and lads (short form for ladies :)

Here are the top 10 activities I enjoyed the most, out of countless fun & sometimes crazy stuff we did:

10) Christmas Dinner @ Jen’s (& the mini Christmas party afterwards)

9) Fitness dai dee & Poker nights @ Cindee’s

8) 8) Playing Monopoly w/ Kel, Derr & JW (& laughing so hard when JW offered to pay $1000 to buy & complete the cheapest complex, which he finally ceded to the coalition of Kel & me in the end!)

7) Watching Australian Open live @ Vodafone arena (1st for me!)

6) Risk nights @ various locations (Cindy’s, my place, & Am’s) & the victorious coalition of Kel & me!!

5) Visit to the beautiful beach (near Frankston?)

4) Fishing trip @ Mornington! (Record: 5 Snappers & 6 Flatheads!)

3) Laughing till my jaws became numb & my bladder almost exploded because we drank more than 2 litres water when we played Taboo @ Am’s!

2) 11-day walkathon visits to various places (eg Docklands, Port Melbourne, etc etc) w/ Cindee & Kel (sg)

& Finally -->

1) Celebrating my 21st @ Hard Rock Café w/ the summer ladies & buddies! (Thanks to everyone who came  Joon, Derr, Am, Kel, Cindee, Leonard, Jen, PB, & Soon! Special thanks to Joon & Am for organizing it!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home