Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Friday, February 10, 2006

Miscellaneous...

That's apparently how I'm perceived...

I've always pushed myself, even when I don't feel like it sometimes, to celebrate other people's achievements. When it comes to mine, however, these same people have not showed even the slightest interest. I'm really wondering I'm worth anything to anyone now...

I thought this would finally be my year, but I guess not. Puts me back into perspective when the most important person in my life didn't call.... I guess that person is right: family is definitely more more important than anything else...

Everytime I make a big bet to change my life, I've always lost. I'm starting to feel so tired of trying to initiate all these things that I don't know whether I should even try it again in the future... Maybe going back would be a good option afterall..

A great thought to begin the 21st year of my life... cheers everyone....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home