Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Friday, March 31, 2006

Back to S'pore..

Batam (Indo) has been pretty fun on this trip back, mainly because I'vebeen hanging out with my cousin, bro, & uncles a lot, doin' a mix of differentstuff w/ different people. It's really great to see them again, eventhough this time I've had to spend the whole daytime just loitering ard the hotel. Not that I minded in the 1st 2 days; Spent the morningreading Angels & Demons in the elegant lobby, afternoon having lunch@ various places w/ my bro & cousin, & night time is normally reserved for sports, badminton or swimming. Haven't managed to check out the hotel gym as yet --> Mental note: have to do it on my next trip back.

Beside doing the routines (as above), also managed to squeeze in a fewvisit to meet my youngest cousin. She's still really shy and cries whentoo many peeps crowd ard her. Went there w/ my fam on the 1st nite &amazingly she wasn't intimidated by us! So I pushed a little further &sat at her side. At this point, she started getting a bit edgy and I couldsee the change in her mood already. I only managed to carry her on my 2ndvisit there!

(Totally unrelated just-suddenly-sprang-out-of-my-mind-thought) --> I believe places are memorable only because there are special peoplethat you shared it with. I liked SG because I once spent 5 tough but beautiful years with my loved friends & families here. Now that almost everyonehas gone their own way, SG has sort of lost its lustre to me. No one likescoming back to an empty home, & that's what I feel about it now.

PS: In case anyone wonders how come some words are stuck2gether, it's because I'm using my cousin's PC & hedoesn't have Word in it, so I'm forced to use WordPad (& it comes out like this --> Can'tbe bothered to change it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home