Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

IF ONLY...

FATE... Or the lack of it.

I just found out that I could have gotten to know the two of them had I decided to join a friend who has repeatedly invited me to those events... These 2 people amazed me so much with their worldly view and their colourful, vibrant life that I always feel so entertained, enlightened, & cheered up after reading their blogs. Now that I know I HAD the option/chance to actually know them personally, a flurry of mixed feelings hit me hard: dissappointment & regret being the top 2.

If only I have followed him just once, I'd have seen the world that was so different from mine, and become a better person by learning from that experience. If only I have known the two of you personally, I would have had 2 extra friends that I really respect and also cherish for the rest of my life. If only I could reverse back the time, I would not hesitate even for a second anymore to follow the path both of you are leading...

IF ONLY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home