Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Had a very interesting experience yesterday. This happened when I was in the midst of a badminton game. Suddenly everything just went quiet, & I felt I was barely in control of my own actions. Took so much effort just to finish the game coz it was as if I was being tied to a 10kg weight on each limb. Didn't have the energy to carry on playing after that, so I went back early. The weight has since been lifted off, but the serenity still continued.

It was the same path that I took to get home everytime, with the chatters of passerby and loud honking of the buses/cars filling the air. It was all calm yesterday, as if there was only me, & me alone in the busy street. It wasn't entirely an out of body experience (actually I wouldn't know coz I haven't experienced that before, but I read somewhere that you could actually see your physical body when that happens..) but it would be something close. I think it was just the tiredness for not being able to sleep well in the past 2 weeks, & the accumulation of the 'debt' that I owe to my body =( Last night was the best sleep I've had in a while though, so that was definitely a blessing in disguise =) Can't describe how energized I was feeling this morning, & how good it felt not to wake up with a headache in the morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home