Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Was reading shar's blog when I saw this video:



There's more than just her incredible vocal prowess that makes the perfomance so impressive. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, but I believe it's her innocence and personality that makes it a standout. Reminds me of the time when I watched Kat McPhee's rendition of the same song last year, and how tears started rolling down my cheek before I realised it. For those who haven't watched it, here's the clip:



Personally I still think Kat's was better than Conny's, but that's only because Kat's voice could rise to the pitch needed for the final part, & Conny hasn't had any vocal training before. Conny's way better at the emotion control part though (which I believe is from how she interprets the lyrics through her young, innocent & untainted mind), & I have no doubt she'll be a world-beater if she grows up to be a singer next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home