Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Friday, April 06, 2007

feeling anti-social right now, after spending the last 2 weekends catching up with my secondary sch friends. Perhaps it's due to the few rejection emails that I've received recently after my final round interviews. Seriously, I don't really know what to make of it anymore when pplz get u past the 1st round and get u thinking 'hey, I think I'll like this job & I really wanna get it!', before shooting it down by 'sorry, preference will be given to someone with job exp'.... enuf said....

So for those pplz who called or sms-ed in the past 2 weeks, I'm really sorry coz it's either I'm overseas, or that I was pms-ing & just wanted to be left alone. I used to tell Gracey that it can't get worse than this already, so there's only the bright, shiny path to look forward to. How fake a comment that sounds to me now, but hey, at least Gracey benefited from it =) As of now, I'm still culminated in darkness, & the light at the end of the tunnel seems still so distant away...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home