Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quote of the Day

'Never doubt a person you use, or never use a person you can't trust'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, I just found out how amazing internet is! I can't believe people are looking at this blog because of some of the ridiculous stuff I wrote in the past, and it is related to their google search! Haha these ppl must be wondering 'what the ???' .... & oh yeah I've got visitors from Iceland & Norway! Just in case you guys stumble upon this blog again in your random google search, hello and know that I'm a big fan of Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Go Man Utd & ARSENAL)!! (Sorry I don't know any famous Iceland football players =p )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home