Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

A REALLY BAD DAY...

Dear Blog,

I'm thisclose to exploding..... But not just yet...

It's frustrating, heartwrenching (& whatever other crap adjectives u can put in here) to see the fruit of your work get taken away. It's true that I've only worked on it for less than 2 weeks, but the excitement that it brought was so immense that I even dreamt abt it at night! & that Amrik A**hole had to take it all away, in a SINGLE phone call!

Again, it's not the $$ value that had me hooked up on this. It's the challenge of getting a big deal that got me so motivated, coz this would have been easily the biggest deal I worked on in my short career. I could have reached my 'aim' so much faster with this project going, but I guess He wanted to keep my ambition in check, & pulled the plugs off my speed booster this time...

I swear I was really gonna burst a vein in my brain when I was on the phone with that A**hole, coz it was so hard to convince him that his logic sucks! He has a point to certain extent, but he has the reasoning of a 5 year old, that is, not being able to adapt to the situation. I could have *oops* shot him accidentally ala Dick Cheney, but I wasn't going to coz it's not worth getting angry over this case.

& yeah, all the hypes in the past 2 weeks for nothing, BUT, I know He will help me to find a way through, & get MUCH BIGGER & BETTER DEALS IN THE NEAR FUTURE! Hundreds of companies will be lining up to sell me their stuffs, & I WON'T EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT YOURS ANYMORE! Afterall, I started with nothing, & is still much better off than when I first started... & to think that it all happened in less than 1/2 year makes me realize that He has indeed helped me a lot to achieve my full potential. Can't wait to see what He has in store for me for the next 1/2 year!

Did I also mention that I failed my last insurance paper by 1 mark?? Surely it can't get any worse than this, can it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home