Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Contemplation...

What is happiness supposed to be?

I'm closer than ever to my 'aim', but yet it doesn't make me feel 'fulfilled'...

& I've just realised that I've again made the wrong 'investment' in some people. These are the ones that I'll think of to share my joy & woe, but yet it seems like my sentiments are not exactly shared by them, to say the least...

It's happened once too many times, & I've lost the confidence to bet big on the next one (if there is any to come..)

Must I then stick to the tried & tested way of 'diversifying my portfolio'? Or should I just save the trouble & concentrate on my 'aim' instead?

Guess there won't be any answers to any of these...

& it seems like my return won't be very much welcomed anyway too...

I need a new light to shine on my path soon...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger anjoooo said…

    ditto dude

    if you need someone to talk to fire off an email, send an sms, or gimme me a call, k?

    hope you work things out :D

     
  • At 2:34 AM, Blogger Lil Mis A said…

    agree with kitty! you still have us here! we support you n love you (as in love you as a friend)

    your absence have be missed greatly, esp from boiboi n zel - both on court n hanging out!

    head up, keep trying n you will see the light at the new of the tunnel! there is always light at the end of the tunnel! don't give up!

    take care dude :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home