Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

misunderstood

It's a bit saddening really, but sometimes the people whom I thought would understand my actions misread them totally sometimes...

Possible interpretations of this include: those people don't really know me at all, or that I don't show my true self enough to them. Of these, I think the latter is more plausible. I've opened up considerably since I moved overseas, but I still don't really feel comfortable in a crowd. It's a flaw that I'm trying to rectify, but it takes a lot of effort for someone not known for his socializing ability. Still, I'm confident that I'll get past this obstacle in the future.

I don't think I've ever had a friend who has managed to guess my every move before I even put it to action. You know, someone who can preempt your spin kicks when you're playing Tekken or Street Fighter on PS2 (ok, maybe this is not the perfect example =) Anyway, you get the point. One of my childhood friends comes really close, but even he was shocked by some of the decisions I made in the past. All right, I guess life wouldn't be that exciting anymore if someone always manage to know what you're thinking, but sometimes I just wish that someone would understand the reason of why I acted that way, & what I want to achieve in life...

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home