Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Monday, May 15, 2006

New blog: Laws of Finance & Economics - Reviewed

Visitors to this blog, if you are interested in Finance or Economics or have studied Commerce or Business course in the Uni, please click this link!

It's a special place I'm keepin' to discuss Finance-related things that I read and either strongly agree or disagree with. I'm looking forward to comments or proposals from visitors and definitely welcome any suggestions or contributions too!

My other blog: leonhart's MiniInnovation ---> a forum for innovations. Suggestions are most welcome! (Blogger's note: a few ideas in the blog has been invented long before I came up with it, although I wasn't aware of it before I googled it after I wrote my piece. People came up to me & asked if I was dissappointed that my 'Eureka!' moment came too late, but I'm actually happy that these ideas DO work in real life! I believe I'll come up with something in the future that someone hasn't invented yet, & finally realise my dream of becoming a product designer *fingers crossed!*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home