Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Monday, January 08, 2007

so many things to do, so little time...

still haven't received news from Goldman yet, & I'm getting a bit worried. Perhaps it's bcoz I really want the job, coz it's what I need to achieve my long term target. Looked thru' its website juz now, & based on the anecdotes of their '1 day @ work' segment, realised that 'this' or 'this' was definitely the ones I see myself committing to in the next 4-5 years.

Arrggghh this is such a long wait for a job! Wait, maybe it's not that long after all. Manager did reply to me b4 x'mas, & said he'll review my resume (which I've stupidly submitted w/o cutting it down to a single page, like what its website suggests coz I only read it 2day...) b4 getting back to me, after which he left for his annual leave till last week. Haven't received any news yet as of today, so *fingers crossed* ......

Been inspired to write an article after reading the recent financial news on a few topics. Must make a mental note not to forget the topics coz I've been reading so much news I can barely remember anything!

till next post...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home