Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Friday, December 29, 2006

Been in a trance mode over the past few days & have no mood to post anything. I'm worried abt a friend who hasn't adjusted back to life back home after a long stay @ melb. Well, every1 would have their don't-feel-like-I-belong-here-anymore period after being overseas for so long, but u juz gotta do it for urself, NOT for any1 else. Stay strong G****y!

Oh yeah juz in case any1 thinks that the politicians/ministers are really savvy & has seen the world many times over, here's 1 excerpt that proves they really haven't:

'Lim Swee Say, Minister in SG government: When I was studying in Britain, I thought it was weird they were serving my fav vanilla ice cream w/ choc topping (for dinner). It turns out to be mashed potato!'

Merry blated x'mas & Happy New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home