Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Touching Singaporean story

This is one of the best stories I have ever read which is written by an amateur writer. The setting might be unfamiliar to those people who have not lived or been to Singapore before, but nevertheless it is still a good story overall. If you have read the story and do not know the places mentioned inside, please post up your questions here & I'll try to explain it more.( Also, anyone is welcome to leave your comments here on what you think of the story!)

This is the website:

http://www.i-believe-you.com/mainpage_one.htm

Enjoy!!

5 Comments:

  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger teabag said…

    Hendry!! How could you do this to me! Now I so badly want to know the ending! Haha. I think I'm going to buy the book..grrrr..! :) Its such a smart marketing strategy though, I'm impressed. Haha. But I think it will appeal to singaporeans and people who at least know a lil bit about singapore. Gee.

    -jan

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger leonhart said…

    Jan!! you shouldn't have revealed it so soon! Anyway, I think that story would really appeal to Singaporeans & overseas students (like me) who knows the schools there well. A good piece of work from an author who is not even in a JC himself...

     
  • At 4:27 AM, Blogger teabag said…

    Hmmm..since you got me hooked into this, you should get me the book!! haha :)

    (I actually think our tags will intrigue people to go check it out eh..ha)

     
  • At 9:39 PM, Blogger Lil Mis A said…

    HENDRY! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME TOO! its soooo sad! i spent the last hr crying. boooooooohooooohoo.
    now i want know the ending. you should definitely buy Jan the book, then i will nick it off her later. why so sad! not happy, Hendry!

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger leonhart said…

    Hmm.. seems like posting this up isn't such a gd idea at all... now I'm 'supposedly' liable to all the charges on the ending of the story.. Maybe I should start a donation campaign here & buy a copy of the book...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home