Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Sponsorship + training

It has been quite a busy week so far, trying to help organize the badminton tournament as well as getting my own personal training back on track.

On the tournament front, managed to get a Jap. restaurant in the city to sponsor $250 + other goodies. It's the largest single sponsorship so far, & hopefully we'll get much more out of the next sponsors. Also got into several others but they'll only give us the news at the end of the week, which means that we'll just need to wait until then....

Got back into running again after 1 month break. It's really not easy but so far so good. Really tough when my legs started weakening after the 6th or 7th round, but I have a little motivation phrase that I use to remind myself everytime I'm about to crumble (hint: read my post on Mohammad Ali). Hopefully I'll get my physique back ASAP and have a good outing at the uni. game......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home