Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Finally had 3-4 hour of good sleep last night, after 4 nights of rolling around on my bed without even getting a single minute of shutdown time!


Tried every trick I knew of that would work previously: alcohol, sleeping pill, reading before bedtime, etc. Amazingly none worked this time, & even the sleeping pill which was so ever reliable previously didn't too. I remember getting up at around 3 am & I was still feeling 100% alert mentally, although the rest of my body did become wobbly. I hope that's not an indication that I've built up resistance to the current medication and forces me to upgrade to a stronger dose!


Anws, after feeling so terrible for the past few days (and ironically too I had the most work to do in those few days during the last month!), today I'm finally feeling much better. It got so bad that even a 4-hr sleep became the ultimate tonic for me, even though it'd have done nothing for most other people.


Actually I remember getting forcibly awakened up this morning at 7 only because I had a bad dream: a few disgusting crawlies (which happens to be the insect I hate the most!) roaming around our house. Those cockroaches, I must get even with 'em next time for disturbing my precious sleep!


I realised I haven't been posting a lot, but there will be more coming up next month, coz I'm finally getting my first BB! Sometimes when I'm on the road & I have so much inspiration to write, I don't always have my laptop with me, & once I'm back at home, I can't recall much of the things I wanted to express. Since BB comes with data plan, I guess it'll be much easier for me to do it on the go!

Anws, to end this post, I'll leave you with the pics of my beloved niece =) she's 7 months old now, and has been the source of endless joy for all of us. Hope it does the same for you too! @Have a great weekend!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home