Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Friday, July 17, 2009

I can be really contradictory sometimes...

Two days ago I was thinking, 'I don't want the mundane life/relationship of just discussing daily minor stuff, WITHOUT being able to connect on deeper philosophies'

Yet today, as I was walking back from my late night badminton session and witnessed the many couples that strolled past, I thought, 'wouldn't it be great to have someone always waiting at home when I'm back?'

While that idea was roaming in my mind for a good 15 mins (that's the time for my MRT ride back home), I wondered if those pairs that I saw earlier were all soulmates, or whether they were just people who pined for companionships, regardless of whether their partners are really the 'chosen one', ie. those who can understand and accept them for who they are.

I guess there's some overlap in the 2 schools of thought, but in a big city like SG sometimes one just gives up trying after looking for so long.

I hope I won't have to be in that position next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home