Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Sunday, July 05, 2009

July update

The past 1 week has been the worst in my recent memory. Certainly haven't had that much stress since I came back from Melb, so that's a good 3 years down memory lane.

So basically 3 important events occured simultaneously, & none had the result that I wished for. Well I'm still really awaiting the outcome of two, but I doubt they'll turn out good. I wasn't that close to a breakdown yet, coz there're still stuff that I can do to salvage the situation over the next 2-3 weeks. & If it turns out that it can't be done after all, there's always the alternative plan to break out of the deadlock. Hence I'm not that much worried, as opposed to being frustrated because the things I've been working on always failed me in the end.

Tomorrow's another new day, and I know it'll be a better one than today, because the worst is over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home