Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life's such an irony...

Today I was forcefully reminded of the phrase 'you never treasure what you have till it's gone...'

I do acknowledge that I'm blessed in some other aspects, BUT sometimes I really wish to trade in ALL the things I have right now for just that 'something'.

That's something that I believe will give me a fresh lease of life, and even if I have to start all over again I would still say 'yes' within a heartbeat.

Alas, life is not a simple trading game, and although I know many people would probably trade that 'something' that they have for my own 'little package', there's no way it's gonna happen, even if both are willing parties...

Guess I'll just have to live with it & be content with what I have...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home