Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Monday, April 07, 2008

moving on...

So it has been more than a month since my last post. 'It' hasn't been concluded yet, and although sometimes it has been moving frustatingly slow, we've now arrived at the junction where it could take a turn to anywhere. Sometimes 'we' feel that it is absolutely ridiculous that both parties have found almost childish reasons to delay the transaction, and can't help to feel that if it was up to us, it would have been concluded within 3 days. Having said that, we aren't the decision makers, so we are at the mercy of those 2 parties until everything is concluded.

Have had too many sleepless nights associated with this already, and whatever the result is, I'm ready to move forward and won't dwell on it anymore. Hopefully there will be better news in my next post =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home