Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Untitled

Excerpt:

The First Time You Smiled (at me)

Your first smile,
Made me feel like I had just sprinted for a mile,
Heart started pounding,
And sweat unconsciously streaming.

Whenever your image appears from my memory,
I would instantly forget everything that makes me weary,
Looking deep into your emeraldy eyes,
Always clear away any pictures of pretentious disguise.

Your radiance, energy and friendliness,
Had made me realize my life was once laced with stodginess,
I’ve since seen, through your eyes, another new life dimension,
& I’m slowly inching towards that direction.

If only I had the courage to take more initiative,
My feelings would now not be held captive,
If only I had the guts to at least try,
I would not be sitting here listening to my heart’s silent cry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Still reminiscing the old days haha. Maybe I haven't gotten over this since it's the 1st time I did something like this, or maybe you're just too, well, perfect.

I want you to know that I'll always be there, anytime, anywhere when you need me, coz you've been, and will always be, a wonderful friend.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home