Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Saturday, June 11, 2005

In need of lots of sleeping time...

Haven't slept a wink for the past 48 hrs because of the Investment exam... It wouldn't be so bad if the exam wasn't so tough like today's! Just to give a rough guide, total mark = 100 & divided into 2 parts, A and B. A contains 40% and I answered 36% worth, but not sure about 16% worth of the answer. Section B had 60%, & I answered around 35% worth. Simply left the other 2 blank coz I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what it was about. Well, among the 35% I answered, the ones that I'm pretty sure of is only 15-20%.
Exam is worth 70% of the course. I've scored 21/30 for the other 30%. Based on this, I need to get another 29% to pass, that is 29/70 % in the final exam.
29/70 * 100= 42% in the exam. This doesn't look too hard to achieve if I manage to get all the part A questions right, but I don't think that will be the outcome. ANyway, hopefully I can get a pass for this subject after all the hard work I've put in.... (I was aiming for 75% total but I'll be happy with 51% now...)
Due to all the stress associated w/ memorising numbers, I was unable to sleep for 48 hrs. I've to compensate for all of that tonight before I go for training & also study tomorrow. Can barely keep my eyes open now, so i'll probably post some other things up next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home