Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Study Time!!!!

With exams coming next week, I have no idea why I was still playing baddie as often as before. Add on the fact that I had virtually not slept for the past 48 hrs, that's an even crazier action! The consolation was I managed to play well today, which probably doesn't compensate for the fact that I'm lagging behind in 12 lectures of International Finance!!! Well, once decisions are made + it's already in the past now, I guess it's time to move on....

I'm actually quite looking forward to hit the books right now, not because I like it but it actually provides me with a break from baddie at the moment. I know it sounds crazy, but it's actually true.. During the semester, baddie sessions are good times to relax from all the hectic schedule in skul (from assignments). Currently, with all the selection thingy going on, I feel that I actually need a break from baddie, & studying becomes a relaxation outlet (well, until I start encountering difficult questions & then the situation will be reversed again..).

Hmm.. that's all i'm gonna say. Next week will be the selection & before that I have 1 full week to study for 2 subjects in my 1st week of exam. Hopefully I will at least be good at 1 of the 2 things going on right now, or if luck permits, both of 'em :) Until then, Ja ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home