Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Friday, May 13, 2005

The start....

Hmm.. My first post.. what can I say? A friend asked me why I'm not doing this blog thingy yet 2 months ago, and I was like "what block??". Since then, I've been exposed to quite a few of 'em (& learnt it's called a blog,not 'block' :)), even in BusinessWeek (what the ???). Anyway, glad to get it started, and probably I can look back next time to see how crazy my thoughts were when I was 20.. or probably it would still remain the same when i'm 60 later.. well, who knows? That's probably 1 of the point to do it.. & apart from that, this is the only place I can post honest stuff, w/o getting 'shot down'. Guess I'll be writing quite often then, if only those mailto:$#@&#$# assignments stop comin'!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger zello said…

    hey dude good to see you putting up a blog. don't forget to link my blog (zello.blogspot.com).

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home