Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

1 down, 3 to go...

Sleepless nights.. Finally it's over... at least for 1 day... Will have another exam on fri, & the following 1 will be the next thurs... Plenty of time to rest & study, but i doubt it'll help much coz I don't understand a single thing in the subject!

About exam today, turned out to be much easier than I thought. Not that I'm making predictions of getting H1 yet, because if I think it's easy, I'm sure other people will find it the same too. Well, at least I could do all the stuff in there :) Not very sure 'bout couple of stuffs, which might potentially be critical to my overall marks since they carry quite large percentages.. The consolation part is, even if I had studied harder, it would be of no use anyway, since those are not really the typical stuff in the lecture notes..

mmm... gonna go bathe before taking a nap.. nobody will probably see me again till Fri, when I come out from my self-imposed exile. This is really necessary for me to achieve my new year resolution, that is getting into honours next year. Will write more once I get out of the exam on Fri... when you'll either see me bitch or finally have something good to write about...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home