Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

A little blast from the past...

A 'small piece' of melb visited me 2 days ago. I've got to say I wasn't really thrilled abt it though. Let's just say it could have happened at a better time!

Anws, will be heading to KL in 2 days time for a biz trip. Notice there wasn't any exclamation mark, coz I'm not exactly excited about it coz I'll be on the bus for over 8 hours in total to get to the port. I guess I'm pretty lazy when it comes down to biz trips, coz I don't really get much fun out of it, though I know the experience is important. Gotta get myself more motivated for this!!

Will be applying for visa to USA next week. Woohoo! can't wait to finally get on that plane and get there, coz it's gonna be a life-changing event for me! It's not exactly a regular holiday this time, though I'll be heading to a few places (hopefully!) over 3 weeks. Estimate it's gonna take me slightly more than SGD 30k for this trip alone, so gonna have to save up again for the next big European hols I'm planning for next year!

Anybody interested to join me next year for the Great European Expedition? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home