Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Update..

Cancelled my trip to Sydney because client bailed on me, which is sort of good anyway since I can really use the money for something else. Since then, I've also attended the 2nd round interview for the marketing job at Big Fish and got offered the job....

A bit of hesitation for me because I don't know yet whether I want to take up this job. Reasons:

a) Derrick has started the job for 2 days already and he hasn't made any sales, which means he gets paid $0 for 2 days.... The same situation could possibly apply to me.... (The system works this way: you get paid at least 400 bucks/week if you make 1/2 the average sales amount)

b) Have to be in the office by 7.30 in the morning + coming back only at around 6 in the afternoon, Which means 10 1/2 hrs of work, sometimes for nothing....

c) My parents are going to be here next week anyway & I'm not looking to start until at least after they leave

I'm really putting more hope & time in my other business dealings, although it's mainly monetary and doesn't allow me to be able to apply for PR over here. That's actually one of the incentive of working in Big Fish because we could definitely stay there for 1/2 year and get extra points for the PR application, although it still might not be enough....

Seriously have to look for other jobs soon since this doesn't look like a good option...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home