Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Stupid work...

I don't know whether to count this a blessing or a misfortune.... Our project manager doesn't seem to be interested in what we are doing for them and she doesn't even care that we leave early this afternoon (& by early I mean we're REALLY there for only 1 HOUR before my group members started complaining & decided to leave since we were doing nothing anyway). I heard that all the other groups are putting up extra hours with the organization they are assigned to, & frankly speaking I would rather be in their situation. I hate sitting there doing nothing all the time (because we are already starting to write up our final report & hence there is nothing left to do..) and also have to withstand the deafening silence in the discussion room when everyone is doing their own stuffs. I've got hardworking team members this time, but it feels like they are not keen to make friends & just want to stay 'group members'. We don't talk much about much else other than school work & the project, which after a while can become a stale topic... & I have to spend another 4x3 hrs with them before this stupid project ends... What did I do wrong to deserve this???

Was chatting with my friend this afternoon. She was one of my Trinity friends and she couldn't understand the reason why I'm doing commerce given that she knew I hate maths. I tried to explain to her there are not really that many faculties I could walk into (I could imagine being kicked out of Archi. within the 1st week when they see my horrible drawing (if you can call that a drawing at all..). Same goes w/ Engineering...), & come out alive at the end of the course. I could probably do Arts, but what am I gonna do after that?? Law? Probably, but I hate long hours of work reading those statutes every single day. Medicine? Think that would involve some type of drawing as well (Molecules maybe?). The only other 2 faculties I can go to are Maths and Commerce, & I definitely took the easier option, in terms of the maths involved to complete the course! (Anything that can't be calculated using calculators straight away is too taxing for Uni...)

Gonna start doing my marketing assignment before going for baddie later. Hopefully can get a fair bit done before that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home