Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Chia Chi's sistEr?




I was looking thru' the world ranking and I discovered there are 2 TPE female players w/ awfully similar name. One is Huang Chia Chi (our ex-coach) and another 1 is Huang Chia Hsin, who looks pretty similar to Chia Chi (Photos found using Google, just how powerful is this stuff??)

Some insights into the pic:

Hung's thoughts --> 'another tournament gone... Haven't added anything to my cabinet since.. Hang on, did I even win anything before?? Oh well, at least Chia Chi will keep on fillin' 'em in for me, so it's all good....'

Erica Pong's thoughts ---> 'Just another all-too-routine day at work.. fight hard to the final and get beaten 11-3 11-0 by ChiA Chi... *sigh*'

1 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Lil Mis A said…

    you didn't know Chia Chi had a sister who also plays baddie??? okay....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home