Inner Voice Of A Trapped sOuL

My 2c-worth of things happenin' ard the world and me...

Friday, August 08, 2008

Revisiting sg secondary sch days....

Spot me in this pic! (Try not to look at the names listed at the bottom of the pic for added difficulty!)

Then try this pic (taken on the last day of school before O level exam)



This was definitely one of the best times of my life. Btw, there are 9 indonesians and 3 chinese nationals in our class, out of a total of 30+, so basically 1/3 of our class was made up of foreigners. See if you could spot them in the pics!

For added incentive, the first person to point out the position of 6 indos and 2 chinese (from china, not from sg) would receive a secret gift during my trip to Thailand at the end of the month! Postage included, wherever in the world you are right now!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger dee said…

    my god im killing my eyes trying to look at the names and I GIVE UP!!! i spotted you without looking at names though! hehe...bfiwajc

     
  • At 1:48 AM, Blogger leonhart said…

    wow that's some pretty gd spotting! I think I had a hard time spotting myself too haha!

    Try this facebook link instead:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=827329&id=672177964&op=1&subj=14219675321&view=all&aid=-1&oid=14219675321#pid=827331&id=672177964

    For being the first (& only!) response so far, you get the mystery prize Dee! Keep checkin' your mailbox =)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home